- Deep Water Culture
- Drip Irrigation
- Water Tank Oxygenation
- Reservoir Oxygenation
- Algae Control
- Biofilm Control*
The patented Moleaer NeoTM Nanobubble Generator is a highly efficient gas-to-liquid injection technology that produces high purity oxygen nanobubbles and supersaturates water with high levels of dissolved oxygen (DO). Negatively charged, neutrally buoyant nanobubbles remain suspended in water for long periods of time, acting like an oxygen battery that delivers oxygen to the entire body of water. As oxygen is consumed, the nanobubbles continue to diffuse more oxygen into solution sustaining saturated levels of DO and providing a natural oxidant capable of reducing biofilm growth* and suppressing harmful pathogens, even in warm water. Moleaer’s Neo is an economical and highly effective tool that improves water quality, suppresses root disease, and promotes the growth of healthy, resilient plants.
The Neo comes with an integrated oxygen concentration system capable of producing oxygen with 93% purity, for reliable and convenient on-site oxygen generation. The system comes with either a flooded suction industrial-grade stainless-steel pump or an optional, positive suction pump. A PLC controller enables automation and control of the Neo when not used in continuous operation. The system is quiet and corrosion-resistant with stainless steel components. The Neo comes standard with integrated low maintenance, optical DO sensor to allow real-time monitoring. Available in 150 and 250 GPM flow rates, the Neo is designed for durable operation and easy installation into any existing irrigation or water treatment system.
Features & Benefits:
- ~100 nm-sized bubbles
- Improved water quality
- On-board oxygen generator for simple on-site oxygen generation (93% O2)
- Oxygenation of any tank and any depth of water
- Enhanced nutrient absorption in plants
- Promotion of beneficial bacteria, suppression of pathogens
- Easy integration with fertigation systems and climate control systems
- Autogas shut off if loss of prime feed
- Low feed gas pressure sensor and alarm
- Integrated real-time DO monitoring
- Corrosion-resistant stainless-steel frame and components
There are no reviews yet.