Managing water in medium to coarse soils can be a challenge. Lack of available water can negatively affect crop establishment, yield and quality, as well as the performance of plant nutrients and soil applied chemistries. To address these issues, growers often increase the amount of water applied to the crop, reducing their return on investment.
Tolero is a unique formulation of a surfactant that reduces the surface tension of irrigation water and a surfactant that holds plant-available water. This combination of surfactants allows Tolero to improve the movement of water into and throughout the soil while holding water for the plant to use during periods of drought.
Features & Benefits
- Increases water penetration into the soil and reduces run off
- Optimizes nutrient and input performance by moving nutrients and soil-applied chemistries throughout the plant root zone
- Holds water for plants to use during dry periods
- Improves crop quality and increases yield
- Increases growers’ return on investment
Method of Application
- Inject through irrigation using drip, sprinkler or micro emitter
- Spray prior to crop emergence and irrigate immediately after application
There are no reviews yet.