The Sentek Drill & Drop Bluetooth probe is a simple, powerful soil moisture monitoring tool.
Designed for ease of use, data can be collected on your mobile phone using our app without the need for complex, and expensive cellular, and satellite modem telemetry.
Drill & Drop Bluetooth can be used for vegetable crops, flower farming, berries, crop research and consulting as well as tree pots and nurseries.
- Cable free, battery powered and easy to relocate.
- Tapered shape allows for extremely fast and high-quality undisturbed installation in majority of soil types.
- Ability to measure the true soil profile, NOT slurry.
- Pre-normalised sensors with inbuilt default calibration equations.
- Once downloaded to the Connect App, your data is then uploaded to IrriMAX Live.
- Soil moisture charts are displayed in IrriMAX Live through any web browser on your phone or laptop.
- Available with moisture, salinity and temperature sensors at every 10 cm (4 inches) depth.
- Best choice for vegetable crops, due to the fast and easy install and extraction techniques.
- Ideal for use in areas without mobile reception, simply download the data to your phone in the field and upload later on when back at the office.
- Manage irrigations to save water, power, fertilizer and time, along with increased yields and quality.
- Fast and undisturbed, slurry-free installation procedure, increasing the validity of soil moisture and salinity readings.
- Combine soil moisture, salinity and temperature readings to see what’s happening in the soil profile.