An adjustable option on an emission device can be a good thing and a bad thing. While the adjustability may make applying large amounts of water easier, the uniformity of a system can get compromised. For such unique applications that do require the ability to apply different amounts of water to a plant, over its lifespan, the Jain Turbulent Flow Emitter exists. A self-piercing barb will assist in tool less installation.
- Choice of four flow rates
- Color-coded sprayer for easy flow rate identification
- Quick-threaded 10-32 thread base for easy installation
- Wetted diameter: between 15 and 27 feet
- Operating range: 12-32 PSI
- Four different flow rates: 9.0, 12.0, 18.0, and 25.0 GPH at 25 PSI
- Recommended filtration: 150 mesh