The A20DP-K-15 (Rigid Contact), with a pressure range of 0-15 psi, is intended to monitor and indicate oil, fuel or water filter restriction and can reduce the risk of dangerously high pressure which may rupture the filter, resulting in contaminants entering the system. This filter restriction Swichgage® will let you know when to change your filter and maintain peak efficiency.
It also includes an adjustable (“K”) knob, which allows you to make field adjustments without needing a 1/16″ hex key.
The rigid contact maintains your set-point if the differential pressure builds past the normal operating back-pressure.
The gage mechanism is enclosed in a polycarbonate, break-resistant case and lens. A polished stainless steel bezel and O-ring seals help protect this rugged instrument from the external environment. Accuracy and protection from moderate overpressure is assured by a unique, unitized diaphragm chamber. A built-in pulsation dampener helps eliminate pointer flutter and is removable for cleaning.
Inside the A20DP-K-15 (Rigid Contact), the tempered nickel silver gage pointer acts as a pressure indicator and as one switch pole which completes a circuit when it touches the adjustable limit contact. Contacts have a self-cleaning motion to ensure electrical continuity.
The A20DP-K-15 (Rigid Contact) features a beryllium copper diaphragm sensing element and a 1/8-27 NPTM brass process connection. The adjustable limit contact is an SPST contact; pilot-duty only, 2A @ 30 VAC/DC; closed when the low limit is met, and open when the pointer is in normal operating range.
- CONSTANT VISUAL INDICATION of the condition of your filter is shown on the dial.
- TWO INSTRUMENTS IN ONE – an accurate indicating gage and adjustable p.s.i.d. limit switch. Reduces inventory and installation time.
- ADJUSTABLE CONTACT lets you set the monitoring range of the gage. The contact is tamperproof and can be set only with a 1/16 Allen-head wrench.
- DURABILITY – All gages are made of durable materials allowing them to withstand rugged applications.
- EARLY FILTER CHANGES cost you money and increase the risk of contaminants entering the system.A Murphy filter restriction SWICHGAGE® will let you know when to change the filter and maintain peak efficiency.