Irrigation control valve features pocket diaphragm screws, 1/4″-1/2″ flow control shaft and a solenoid bypass trigger for easy manual activation. Available from 3/4″ to 2″ the JCV uses nominal flow paths to reduce water hammer and maximize flow-by.
- Low head loss at high flow rates
- Smooth valve operation minimizes water hammer
- Flow control handle
- Manual solenoid override
- Operating range: 15 to 40 PSI
- Flow Range:
- 3/4″ : 2 to 28 GPM
- 1″ : 2 to 35 GPM
- 1″ : 18 to 80 GPM
- 2″ : 20 to 170 GPM
- Solenoid: 24 VAC (50-60 cycles)
- Inrush current: 0.2 AMPS
- Holding current: 0.14 AMPS
There are no reviews yet.