An adjustable option on an emission device can be a good thing and a bad thing. While the adjustability may make applying large amounts of water easier, the uniformity of a system can get compromised. For such unique applications that do require the ability to apply different amounts of water to a plant, over its lifespan, the Jain Turbulent Flow Emitter exists. A self-piercing barb will assist in tool less installation.
- Color-coded for easy flow identification
- One piece construction
- Dual shut-off capabilities
- Down spray and horizontal spray patterns
- Spray direction indicator
- Spray stick length: 6″
- Operating range: 15-30 PSI
- Available with 10-32 threads
- Available in .030″, .040″, .050″, .060″ orifice in 90°, 180° and 360° patterns
- Recommended filtration: 150 mesh
- For use with 1/8″ polyethylene Tubing
There are no reviews yet.