A 1/4″ emitterline designed for smaller plant and tree rings, Mini-Pepline distributes water through a tube emitter at 6″ and 12″ spacing with .5 and 1.0GPH flow options. Mini-Pepline also works in tandem with Jain multi-port drip manifolds like the Octa-Bubbler, QB2 and Quadra Bubbler. The small footprint of Mini-Pepline allows the tubing to be hidden easily making it a great option for potted plants and small bushes with groundcover.
- 6″ or 12″ spacing available
- Uses standard 1/4″ barbed fittings
- Brown or black tubing
- Patented Cascade Labyrinth Technology reduces chance of clogging
- Root Barrier- prevents roots and debris from entering line
- Hydrodynamic emitter design ensures continuous flushing of sediments and small particles
- UV Resistant
- Silicone diaphragm (molded – not cut)
- Size: .250″ OD x .170″ ID – 1/4″
- Operating pressure range: 10 – 50 PSI
- Wall thickness: .040″
- Filtration requirements: 150 mesh
- Emitter flow rate: .5 GPH (nominal at 10 PSI)
- Coil lengths: 100?, 500? and 1000′
There are no reviews yet.